Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kirby is actually smart, he’ll keep this game within four scores so that we’re stuck with clown boi for another year.

I guess they don’t call blatant holding on UGA?
Yeah. The refs are all biased for Georgia. Because they know without help from the refs, Georgia can't win.

Really, GTFO with that junior high bullshit unless you're also going to point out every time they miss a penalty against Tech, too.

We're getting our asses kicked. The refs have zero to do with it.

Turf is love. Turf is life. Write a letter to our AD to get a decent ööööing paint job and stop blaming the surface like ööööing retards. There is colorful paint on turf all over college football.
Did those other schools buy the bargain basement turf field?

Walk on TE falls down 5 yards short. Remind me why we have a walk on TE again?
No decent HS TE will trust a Program like GT to get them to the NFL when they never saw GT use TEs from the time they were in the 2nd Grade thru HS Graduation, that's one legacy left behind by 11 years of an Offensive Genius not wearing any headsets, and not having a play sheet.

Your Son is is HS TE 4* and higher rated, do you trust a Program like that to get him to the NFL, when there are 64 other P5 Programs that also offer business degrees?

I feel bad for our player that GT supporters have deserted them and let UGA take over the stadium.

Hats off to their quarterback, proud of how we battled, hurting for our players, continue to get better and play at an elite level.
LOL. The Interwebs is a flat medium When I first read that, I didn't realize who you were mimicking,

Yeah. The refs are all biased for Georgia. Because they know without help from the refs, Georgia can't win.

Really, GTFO with that junior high bullshit unless you're also going to point out every time they miss a penalty against Tech, too.

We're getting our asses kicked. The refs have zero to do with it.
When you’re already down a QB, WR corp, and (more importantly) outcoached, it’d be nice to at least give the guys a shot to not have to beat the refs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back