Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game on mute. Current soundtrack:

Somehow still not as depressing as how bad we suck.

It was a cheap-ass move to save $$, as I established here on another thread a long time ago. Basically no one else in this part of the country has fake grass.

Georgia Tech is too poor to play P5 football. This is but one result of that.

It makes good sense if there's actual concerts in events in Bobby Dodd. They did that 2 or 3 times when it was grass and had to replace the field. Now that they've switched to turf there's been no events. COVID probably doesn't help that.

No decent HS TE will trust a Program like GT to get them to the NFL when they never saw GT use TEs from the time they were in the 2nd Grade thru HS Graduation, that's one legacy left behind by 11 years of an Offensive Genius not wearing any headsets, and not having a play sheet.

Your Son is is HS TE 4* and higher rated, do you trust a Program like that to get him to the NFL, when there are 64 other P5 Programs that also offer business degrees?
I'm really sick and tired of your blatant hatred for Tech and constantly running Tech down. I wouldn't even like that from a Tech man, but I'll be damned if I sit back and take that bu!!sh!t from someone like you who isn't even a Tech grad.

You have NO BUSINESS on a Tech fan board. You should be BAN. In the meantime, please go öööö yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back