Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to HS Coaches throughout GA and ask them, too many GT Fans like you don't understand FB at a grass roots level, Fans like you would still be holding on to Mullen at UF, but since UF is in the "Business of FB" they see what they needed to do and canned him

So you spend your time talking to HS coaches throughout the state, and canning Mullen after giving him an extension is how to run a business; but we need to hold onto Collins because he is our savior. Got it.

Does G**C** get fired despite what TStan did if we get shutout again 55+

No. But I think the chances for firing more assistants goes up strongly. I'd like to change out both coordinators and the WR coach and the safety coach and the cornerbacks coach and both quality control assistants. Maybe more, there's still two quarters left to play, give it time.

This is about what I expected so far. This is the first time I can remember where a beatdown to UGA just doesn't really anger me at all. It's hard to get angry when what I pretty much knew would happen is happening.
Same. This blows supersize dong and hurts accordingly, and it at least stings a little that the absurd hope I felt when I woke up this morning was pure delusion, but I am not raging at the screen. It's a much calmer longing for death.

I'd say it's both. It's a talent issue when our guys are getting outrun by a TE, for sure, but there were terrible angles taken as well, and the usual confusion in the secondary.
Except that the players have to no their limitations also. Bad angle by the 2 closest guys but the other 3 that he ran by there is no excuse. That was a player problem.

Just come to grips with the fact that Collins isn’t even a very good recruiter.? Certainly explains why Tech doesn’t have decent TEs while uga (I know uga is the fave in state) has. Frosh TE making our entire D look like they are running in sand. Talent at TE exists in Ga bit Collins can’t bag em. Despite all his hype and juice and pro offense.
Hard to Recruit to GT, working at GT had Boss Ross in tears once a Week, from one thing or another

Talk to HS Coaches throughout GA and ask them, too many GT Fans like you don't understand FB at a grass roots level, Fans like you would still be holding on to Mullen at UF, but since UF is in the "Business of FB" they see what they needed to do and canned him

How has being in the "Business of FB" worked out for UF since Urban Meyer left?

Right now, Tech is in the business of selling seats to UGA fans. Get your dawg loving ass back to Athens. Why the öööö did they unban you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back