Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone touch him? I did not see it, I've had something in my eyes since the botched fair catch.

Hey, at least he didn't get behind our secondary until AFTER he caught the ball. Is that the "improvement" CGC says we are not appreciating?

#19 is 6-4 240lbs , he's a T Fr and is their fast TE, he's from Napa Valley, California.

Kirby must have coached him to outrun 4 guys while splitting them en route to the EZ.

The TEs we see in Practice don't run that fast.

Talk to HS Coaches throughout GA and ask them, too many GT Fans like you don't understand FB at a grass roots level, Fans like you would still be holding on to Mullen at UF, but since UF is in the "Business of FB" they see what they needed to do and canned him
Just come to grips with the fact that Collins isn’t even a very good recruiter.? Certainly explains why Tech doesn’t have decent TEs while uga (I know uga is the fave in state) has. Frosh TE making our entire D look like they are running in sand. Talent at TE exists in Ga bit Collins can’t bag em. Despite all his hype and juice and pro offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back