Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't coach 6-8 260lbs TE and fast to boot.

Jimmies & Joes >>>>>>>> Xs & Os
Well only AL can keep up with the gaggers recruiting of the last few years. We just have to focus on getting better. Our coaching and our players aren't good enough to beat most teams yet. Let's get back to winning most games then we can take down the gaggers.

The Jacket is a passionate GT fan. He marches to his own drummer - leave him alone.
IOW, he's a pussy that needs you to defend him. Got it.

BTW, ööööface, I've been "a passionate GT fan" for 45 years. And not just a fan on 12 Saturdays (although a fan of that, too), but a fan of the actual SCHOOL which this football team is named after, and which is a helluva lot more important than just a college football sponsor.

We cannot blame Geoff Collins for being Geoff Collins. We can blame the Administration and AD for hiring someone who was never a good fit for the needs. CGC is an excellent personality, but his approach is not the answer. A popular recruiter and Head Cheerleader falls far short.

We needed and still need an O’Leary type to stick with while he molds a solid team on both sides of the ball.

I'm starting to think Pat is not that bad - I think he is a bit hamstrung with our OL and some other stusff. I would like to keep him around until we have the depth that we need. I do not want him gone - I have a hunch that he might be pretty good. Just a hunch.

Thacker, on the other hand, has shown that he can stop the other guy on their first possession but when they adjust, he is a babe in the woods. Kind of tells me that Collins helps his prepare a game plan that works for the first possession but he's lost after that.
That's the first time anyone has ever actually explained why this is so prominent, thanks. I am not as optimistic on Patenaude as you are, but obviously Key has to go yesterday and maybe I am wrong. I just feel like as constant as the bad OL play has been, there has been enough baffling or just awful playcalling to merit a replacement at OC as well. But I dunno how that kind of thing would impact recruiting either.

Explains why there are so many total ööööing dumbasses posting here. Many of whom clearly do not even like Georgia Tech. Like Presspussyman And you. To real Tech men, Georgia Tech is a helluva lot more than just a college football team based in Atlanta. You dicks would tear the whole damned thing down, which you don't give two öööös for anyway, for 12 football games a year. Now go öööö yourself, too.
I have 3 degrees from Tech.

I have met many sidewalk fans, and respect them greatly for supporting Tech. I have no respect for you.

Explains why there are so many total ööööing dumbasses posting here. Many of whom clearly do not even like Georgia Tech. Like Presspussyman And you. To real Tech men, Georgia Tech is a helluva lot more than just a college football team based in Atlanta. You dicks would tear the whole damned thing down, which you don't give two öööös for anyway, for 12 football games a year. Now go öööö yourself, too.
Dude, chill the öööö out. It takes a special person to cheer for and love Tech when they didn't even go there. Do you think you would have the fortitude to cheer for öööö like this year in and year out? I didn't go to Tech, but that doesn't make me less of a fan, nor does it mean I can't love the Institute. Yeah, I agree there are some bad fans - what fan base doesn't have them? Cyptomcat is a good fan and a good Tech man and a seemingly good person, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back