Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that we have not beaten these guys in Atlanta in this millennium and that our fans and AA have allowed us to be embarrassed by 85% Dawg fans in BDS, either discontinue the series or just play them all in Athens.

They should get him some food and make em one.. a 6’5 220+ WR.. unless they’re another megatron is not doing anything here
He might have started if he didn't get injured , he was dominant in early practices at WR, instead of moving him to TE, just do like the guys on the other sideline and find a good one from HS, GA HSs are loaded with TEs this and we got none from in State

No question our coaching has been subpar but the talent on the field is light years behind GA. Our roster is as a big of an issue as the staff.

The reality I just described is happening because of the Coach that you loved for 11 years, maybe you should've thought about that.

Head in the sand Guys like you are why our Program is in the shape it is in, you are the guy that should be banned.

Oh I forgot eff you!

I hope you choke on horrible dried out Thanksgiving leftovers

Oh shut up already. Blaming Collins recruiting oversights on CPJ is over the top. We are in year 3.

The only problem I have with the constant insistence that Thacker needs to go, is that I still don't get why Patenaude is being cut so much relative slack.
We all know what the problem is on the offensive side of the ball, but on the defensive side of the ball.......

You are on a board which was found and ran by many who are not tech grads. Stop showing your ass.
Explains why there are so many total ööööing dumbasses posting here. Many of whom clearly do not even like Georgia Tech. Like Presspussyman And you. To real Tech men, Georgia Tech is a helluva lot more than just a college football team based in Atlanta. You dicks would tear the whole damned thing down, which you don't give two öööös for anyway, for 12 football games a year. Now go öööö yourself, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back