Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the announcers:

Announcer 1: the dwags are ööööing awesome
Announcer 2: the dwags are ööööing awesome.

Both are checking the email they got from ESPN - either suck the dwag's dick or you are FIRED.

Would you rather they talk about how inept we look?

Is there a list posted yet of who walked on senior day? I think we had like 23 walk but only half of those are true seniors.

Anyone see a list yet?

Yep, I’m the reason we hired Geoff Collins. I also pay his salary, so I have find creative ways to pay him, like betting against him.
Hahahaha yeah I bet you pay a lot of his salary

I'm really sick and tired of your blatant hatred for Tech and constantly running Tech down. I wouldn't even like that from a Tech man, but I'll be damned if I sit back and take that bu!!sh!t from someone like you who isn't even a Tech grad.

You have NO BUSINESS on a Tech fan board. You should be BAN. In the meantime, please go öööö yourself.
The reality I just described is happening because of the Coach that you loved for 11 years, maybe you should've thought about that.

Head in the sand Guys like you are why our Program is in the shape it is in, you are the guy that should be banned.

Oh I forgot eff you!

I hope you choke on horrible dried out Thanksgiving leftovers

Not a fan of the Collins culture. It’s a culture of getting the hell beat out of you.

The reality I just described is happening because of the Coach that you loved for 11 years, maybe you should've thought about that.

Head in the sand Guys like you are why our Program is in the shape it is in, you are the guy that should be banned.

Oh I forgot eff you!

I hope you choke on horrible dried out Thanksgiving leftovers
Lol. In your wildest dreams nothing CPJ did came close to setting Tech as far back as Collins is. We were respected at least prior to Collins. Now we are a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back