Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play-by-play guy sounded pretty excited after that play. I don't think these announcers are biased... we just don't give them much reason for excitement.

1638039881506.jpeg

This is why I figured this would only be a normal Collins blowout loss instead of a historical blowout like Clemson last year.

UGA's offense is talented but very vanilla. They still play the way Bama played 10 years ago. I just hope someone like Bama or Ohio State can actually do enough offensively to force Stetson Bennett to win a game instead of just managing it.

Georgia doesn't want to beat us bad, because they want us to keep Collins. At half, they started going over their game plan for Alabama. There is no more clean old fashioned hate. This is regular old indifference. I never thought I'd see a day like this. I think we'll score. Is that the new standard?

Orlovsky is actually desperately rooting for us to play competitive football

Lmao

Yeah, I don't get why some people are convinced he hates Tech or something. We just suck and give announcers far fewer reasons to praise us than our opposition most games.

yep .. think most all of us are ready for real grass to return.
You will never get what you want. The grass failed to turn us into a winning program and now the turf has to rebuild on the absolute disaster we were left by its natural predecessor.

Georgia doesn't want to beat us bad, because they want us to keep Collins. At half, they started going over their game plan for Alabama. There is no more clean old fashioned hate. This is regular old indifference. I never thought I'd see a day like this. I think we'll score. Is that the new standard?

I don't even think it's that deep. They just don't view our program as a threat at all, nor should they.

Yeah we’re on fire all year from inside the 20.

There isn't ANYBODY on earth who couldn't coach circles around Collins. Not anybody. Pick some name out of a hat. Just fire him.
If you fire him, have a plan, and also have the structural things in place for the Coach to succeed.

The people that need to be fired are the power Brokers behind the scenes, that have made a series of decisions that have led us to where we are now.

GT and uga used to be pretty even up until Herschel signed with them, since then, the Gap really widened.

uga got a lot of bang for their buck off of 1 Trans-Am with a huge bird on the hood, and what did we get for all our honesty & integrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back