Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins has knocked 100% of the give a damn out of me. Fall used to mean college football. Now I just catch the games when I can. This sucks. I’m not even upset at getting embarrassed in this game. Hope there are some changes starting tomorrow. I’m sure Collins will be here, but something has to change.
Agreed. Apathy across the board

Mason has fire and pride. I think he will keep the team fired up enough to manage a TD before the end of the game. Just don’t want to see another shutout.
The issue is why every other Player doesn't play with the same fire that Mason does, after all Mason has the same HC, so why do he and the other RBs get the message from CGC but the rest of the Team doesn't.

Just maybe their Talent has something to do with it?

Okay!

We find a guy that is elite, 10 years at $95 Million

Say we do that, how long until this new Coach gets us to where we should be?

Diving at knees and cut blocking had run it's course and is no longer an option for P5 Teams like GT

What do you think this Guy is going to do here?

There isn't ANYBODY on earth who couldn't coach circles around Collins. Not anybody. Pick some name out of a hat. Just fire him.

The issue is why every other Player doesn't play with the same fire that Mason does, after all Mason has the same HC, so why do he and the other RBs get the message from CGC but the rest of the Team doesn't.

Just maybe their Talent has something to do with it?
Some people have more inner fire than others. Duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back