Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stetson Bennett is worse than at least 5 QBs we’ve faced. If they had even had a Tyler Van Dyke or a Phil Jurkovic they’d be untouchable.
Bennett is playing with those TEs , behind that OL, with those RBs, and with that defense on the other side

CPJ burned clock in games like this vs uga and Clemson towards the end of his career, I prefer going up tempo and trying to win, losing by a FG trying to win is no different than getting boat raced trying go up tempo and it not working, always try to win IMO , even when the Game goes off the rails

What about milking the clock under 10 on every play and still losing 24-0?

JRjr

Wake got smoked by a Clemson Team that is much weaker than ND & uga that we are playing.

If Wake were playing this Team right now, they would be getting worked maybe worse than we are, cause they aren't used to playing a uga or ND

But they beat the teams they should beat and some they shouldn't.

Mason has fire and pride. I think he will keep the team fired up enough to manage a TD before the end of the game. Just don’t want to see another shutout.

We must fire Stansbury and Collins immediately. This is beyond terrible. Wake up and smell the cow manure. I even want to fire our radio announcers. It's like this: Either somebody fire the clown and his coachlet or they don't deserve any fans or any money. To Hell With Stansbury and Collins. I'm not mad with Georgia today. I'm continuously sick of our pitiful AD and his "man."

We must fire Stansbury and Collins immediately. This is beyond terrible. Wake up and smell the cow manure. I even want to fire our radio announcers. It's like this: Either somebody fire the clown and his coachlet or they don't deserve any fans or any money. To Hell With Stansbury and Collins. I'm not mad with Georgia today. I'm continuously sick of our pitiful AD and his "man."
What did you really expect was going to happen today?

I feel terrible for our seniors, players and students.

Collins needs to pack his öööö up and ööööing go. Take his Waffle House cup and his idiot coordinators with him. Pathetic.

We need a legitimate threat at QB to not get shut out again

After the brilliant decision to punt from their 35, we’d seen enough
As if the first 33 games of this reign of error weren’t enough

Yes, let's launch a full-on assault on the entire athletic department to get this random Tech fan his pound of flesh. Has there ever been a more noble cause?

Baylor has a good DC. I guarantee he’d make our D better game 1 of his first season. Would Tech pony up?
A $1.5 Million DC is gonna want freedom to hire his guys, and those position Coaches are going to want market rates, $500K & up for position coaches.

This is where the hidden money comes in from Merch & other sources, when we laugh at all the "Wal-Mart Fans", those are the guys that help big money program spend for better coaches due to all that WalMart Merch that they buy and all the single game Tix that they buy.

We laugh at the things that we should be growing and cultivating.

Tech can't pony up until we structurally change the way we market our our University, this has nothing to do with a academics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back