Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya but that would mean he’d be able to spot talent in high school but can’t once they’re on the team.

I think it's more a matter of high school kids needing to be developed. Except for generational talents like Gibbs, guys aren't going to come close to their potential if they're not being led by the right people. A lot of the CPJ holdovers already had some experience before Collins got here.

I'm not there, but I used to think anyone who suggested this with any degree of sincerity was a myopic loser. Now I think it's a fairly reasonable conversation.

Like Tulane and LSU. Winning this game doesn't mean anything to Georgia. It's sad it's come to this sorry state. But, we have a terrible AD calling a terrible coach "my man." Well, happy days, guys. Good luck raising money and selling tickets. This is the first year ever that nobody in my family is upset. Everybody said they'd watch till we got behind by 21. Nobody said anything. I'm not mad about the game. But, I'm mad as Hell at Stansbury for keeping this awful coach.

I like his stchitck but this ass has no business as the head coach of any football team, straight ööööing garbage

If we don't fire Collins, we're out of the football business. Pathetic.
Okay!

We find a guy that is elite, 10 years at $95 Million

Say we do that, how long until this new Coach gets us to where we should be?

Diving at knees and cut blocking had run it's course and is no longer an option for P5 Teams like GT

What do you think this Guy is going to do here?

So after the game I think I'll donate a dollar amount for however many points UGA scores and tag it for a new DC. RIght now it will only cost me $24; but I think it might cost me ~$50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back