Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, the classic Zone Fall Flat On Your ööööing Face play to end the half. And run to perfection.

Wake got smoked by a Clemson Team that is much weaker than ND & uga that we are playing.

If Wake were playing this Team right now, they would be getting worked maybe worse than we are, cause they aren't used to playing a uga or ND

You'll be hearing from my lawyer because this take was so hot it permanently disfigured me when I tried to handle it.

I get it now, I see the light.

This is Geoff’s master plan - we make UGA look good bygetting destroyed. And their fan base gets all excited again cause this is their year.

And then next weekend, Alabama destroys them. The combined amount of Dawg butthurt will be so great that it will form a butthurt singularity which will engulf the earth and propel humanity to an enlightened consciousness.

Or, more likely, we just plain suck.

Dwag defense is really good, their offense is middle level at best.

This is why I figured this would only be a normal Collins blowout loss instead of a historical blowout like Clemson last year.

UGA's offense is talented but very vanilla. They still play the way Bama played 10 years ago. I just hope someone like Bama or Ohio State can actually do enough offensively to force Stetson Bennett to win a game instead of just managing it.

Baylor has a good DC. I guarantee he’d make our D better game 1 of his first season. Would Tech pony up?

I’m still here. At least the georgia fans around me are acting pretty classy. They gave me a weird look when I booed Collins when he decided to punt instead of try for a field goal.
They'd prove more than ever that they were idiots if they acted differently. Even they can't be so stupid as to see what is or isn't going on with our football team.

Fighting for his job…by not losing by 70.

But at least he loves GT.
CPJ burned clock in games like this vs uga and Clemson towards the end of his career, I prefer going up tempo and trying to win, losing by a FG trying to win is no different than getting boat raced trying go up tempo and it not working, always try to win IMO , even when the Game goes off the rails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back