Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPJ burned clock in games like this vs uga and Clemson towards the end of his career, I prefer going up tempo and trying to win, losing by a FG trying to win is no different than getting boat raced trying go up tempo and it not working, always try to win IMO , even when the Game goes off the rails

wut.

When you have less talent you shorten the game. That’s the most basic of all football strategies.

If he could score another 37.....

46b35216e5fc5bc36b9b718384ee8f0b80311fc74feda5fb1b850a1b977bbf49.jpg

Announcers enjoyed their half-time break now resuming their suckitude.

Collins has knocked 100% of the give a damn out of me. Fall used to mean college football. Now I just catch the games when I can. This sucks. I’m not even upset at getting embarrassed in this game. Hope there are some changes starting tomorrow. I’m sure Collins will be here, but something has to change.

Stetson Bennett is worse than at least 5 QBs we’ve faced. If they had even had a Tyler Van Dyke or a Phil Jurkovic they’d be untouchable.

He's a slightly better version of Yates, just with a lot more time to throw and talent to work with.

watching the Big Game.. good news is I think either of these teams can give UGA a serious run.

My only joy in this massacre is that Saban is taking notes on all of the dwags playcalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back