Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that long Run by Mason as soon as he broke free he instinctively switched the ball to his outside arm as he housed it.

Mason remembered to do it the right way because he's been coached well , PLUS he's not the kind of guy to choke under game pressure.

It takes more than just "good Coaching", THE PLAYER has to transfer that coaching to game situations.
Wtf dude? Pee wee players are coaches to do that, no need to brag about something a child should know to do, I mean, really.

Wtf dude? Pee wee players are coaches to do that, no need to brag about something a child should know to do, I mean, really.

I remember doing that playing 4v4 tackle football with my friends lol.

I know, right? Great coaching there, teaching the running backs that fumbling is bad and you should avoid it

Gives me anxiety he is about to fumble the ball. Go down once you have the first down...
LOL- for sure (I've seen waaaaayyy too many GT games!)
Just applauding the effort.
Go Jackets!! We can win this game. We can run on 'em. They can pass- but maybe we can find some pressure. If we can run, maybe we tire them out and wear them down.

Tallest midget is not an unfair characterization. My biggest problem is that they look absolutely no better than they did at 18-19 years old. Hell, Thomas had like 3 TDs as a freshman, and Carpenter looked like the best tackler on our team.
Did they keep working hard after that Fr. success?

Or, did they just assume they'd be on an NFL Path and start chasing skirts and "living the life" in Atlanta, kinda going thru the motions FB-wise.

They both play as if they never study film, as if they have no prior awareness of opponents tendencies, FB Players that play like that have great social lives but look lost on GameDays

On that long Run by Mason as soon as he broke free he instinctively switched the ball to his outside arm as he housed it.

Mason remembered to do it the right way because he's been coached well , PLUS he's not the kind of guy to choke under game pressure.

It takes more than just "good Coaching", THE PLAYER has to transfer that coaching to game situations.

You play like you practice. Which is why I push back when people complain about the way all our DB's are playing. What are they doing in practice? I would bet it is exactly what we see every Saturday and no one is correcting it. When it is one guy, maybe it is the guy; but when it is all of them, maybe the one guy is on the sideline or up in the booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back