Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they keep working hard after that Fr. success?

Or, did they just assume they'd be on an NFL Path and start chasing skirts and "living the life" in Atlanta, kinda going thru the motions FB-wise.

They both play as if they never study film, as if they have no prior awareness of opponents tendencies, FB Players that play like that have great social lives but look lost on GameDays
Edit - nm

We got a game to win. Bitching about coaches can wait

We can win games when the turnover margin is +3. News at 11.

New ballgame, except Miami’s already breaking out the penalties. Advantage is. Let’s get our öööö together.

JRjr

Sims is gonna fumble eventually doing that
My general rule of thumb with QBs:

Once you find one with arm talent, you run him as little as possible, only run him on plays where you catch the Defense off guard, maybe naked boots, etc

Always protect the arm talent, 7yd runs here and there isn't worth an injured QB

Or, did they just assume they'd be on an NFL Path and start chasing skirts and "living the life" in Atlanta, kinda going thru the motions FB-wise.

They both play as if they never study film, as if they have no prior awareness of opponents tendencies, FB Players that play like that have great social lives but look lost on GameDays

Is it even conceivable to you that they are being taught poor technique in practice? That is much more believable to me than the belief they all are just partying all week.

You seem to know a lot about our players' social lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back