Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like…that’s the most effort expended for the least amount of points in history.
Building on this it reminds me of when my rec league youth basketball coach told us whoever led the team in rebounds next game would get 100 Grand. Being 10 and having my birthday savings stolen by my older brother I Had a great appreciation for piles of cash. I worked for every rebound, battled, bruised and eventually—despite my size and athleticism disadvantage—come down with the most rebounds on my team: 14. My coach handed me a brown paper sack. Inside was 5 100 grand candy bars…fun size.

I’d feel better about trailing by 3 if we had a kicker

Our kicker has been decent recently. Not 51 yard decent, but if we can get to 25 there's no reason he can't tie it.

Sum up 2021 GT football: a touchdown allowed by pisspoor tackling, followed by an amazing special teams play to get within a field goal, followed by a 3 and out.

Miami has had 1 single punt. 3 fumbles and a 2pt return are making this look more respectable than it really is

Our defense is just horrible
Hope they get a play here

Frustrating thing for me with Sims is him forcing throws when he’s actually got time. He could’ve chilled there for another couple seconds. That kind of protection is when you get chunk plays off broken routes. No reason to force one short into coverage there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back