Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game:
B827BB45-1EEF-442E-BCD1-26594B325605.jpeg

Falcons lost to Chiefs in 2016 by 1 point off a pick 2.
App beat Furman that way one day too.
Mike Sewak was coaching Ga. Southern at the time and I went to go pick him up at the airport for his Atlanta Touchdown Club speech. I asked him what he had been doing. he said, "reading this new book, 'Two Point Plays,' by Bobby Lamb."

This game is shaping up nicely to end with Tech getting an inside kick with 10 seconds remaining and heaving it sadly into the end zone on an unanswered prayer.

This is crap!

I'm gonna email Thacker and tell him to start teaching rugby style tackling to get guys on the ground, tired of seeing 6 yds after contact while we try to strip the ball!

Frustrating thing for me with Sims is him forcing throws when he’s actually got time. He could’ve chilled there for another couple seconds. That kind of protection is when you get chunk plays off broken routes. No reason to force one short into coverage there.

Kinda reminds me a little of Dave Archer, makes things happen when there is chaos; but when the NFL figured out he was useless if you made him stay in the pocket his career was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back