Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our OL blocks by dropping letters in Miami's suggestion box.

And they say "I just wanted to reach out and touch base with you on something, do you have a minute to talk? No rush, just let me know when is good for you."

Idk man, the play seems really popular, but I have never seen the utility in throwing the ball to the sideline behind the LOS. It seems like the only time it works for anyone is either when the opponent screws up or is way overmatched. There have to be better plays you can run than that in any situation.
See: Miami vs. Ted Roof defense for rationale

This program will remain a tractor stuck in the mud so long as Brent Key is here.

I’m convinced he’s the worst assistant coach GT has ever had.

Gotta attack deep middle!
Frustrating thing for me with Sims is him forcing throws when he’s actually got time. He could’ve chilled there for another couple seconds. That kind of protection is when you get chunk plays off broken routes. No reason to force one short into coverage there.
After a while QBs get gun shy, they have to speed the clock up so many times, they speed it up when they don't have to.

Idk man, the play seems really popular, but I have never seen the utility in throwing the ball to the sideline behind the LOS. It seems like the only time it works for anyone is either when the opponent screws up or is way overmatched. There have to be better plays you can run than that in any situation.
It prolly works when we practice against our defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back