Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy oh boy I cannot wait for the witty posts this board is about to get flooded with again. It is going to be so great, just like it always is, each time the exact same things are repeated over and over by the same people LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Proud of how we battled. Hats off to their running back. We did lots of things really well today but we need to learn the process of putting them all together at once. We’ll go back to work on Monday and continue to get better.

Defense has done surprisingly well on short yardage, despite not having any noteworthy DL

Boy oh boy I cannot wait for the witty posts this board is about to get flooded with again. It is going to be so great, just like it always is, each time the exact same things are repeated over and over by the same people LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What's CPJ doing these days?

Proud of how we battled. Hats off to their running back. We did lots of things really well today but we need to learn the process of putting them all together at once. We’ll go back to work on Monday and continue to get better.
All part of the process.

Thanks, coach.
You forgot to work in elite and facing a top 5 QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back