Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife, son, daughter-in-law, daughter, son-in-law, and eight and five year old grandsons made the trip down yesterday. Had a great dinner at Bambinelli’s and then my son and I caught a playoff game and saw Stephenson beat Pace Academy 40-38. We will ride MARTA today as the boys want the train ride and then we catch the Jackets win. Tomorrow it is a trip to Bryson City and we ride the Polar Express train. I love to see the grandsons enjoy Tech football. We all tailgate together and have season tickets to ECU Pirate games. But the annual trip to BDS is special. The eight year old now says he wants to go to college at Tech. Another grandchild is on the way, due in April. Life is good!

Here is the issue with 5:30 starts.

I'm guessing that around... I dunno, maybe 1:30 or so, all these feel-good, All-American, heart-worming stories are going to start morph into drunken lunatic rants, political diatribes and the like. In other words, what's great about StinGTalk.

Here is the issue with 5:30 starts.

I'm guessing that around... I dunno, maybe 1:30 or so, all these feel-good, All-American, heart-worming stories are going to start morph into drunken lunatic rants, political diatribes and the like. In other words, what's great about StinGTalk.
It's 3:30 today

My wife, son, daughter-in-law, daughter, son-in-law, and eight and five year old grandsons made the trip down yesterday. Had a great dinner at Bambinelli’s and then my son and I caught a playoff game and saw Stephenson beat Pace Academy 40-38. We will ride MARTA today as the boys want the train ride and then we catch the Jackets win. Tomorrow it is a trip to Bryson City and we ride the Polar Express train. I love to see the grandsons enjoy Tech football. We all tailgate together and have season tickets to ECU Pirate games. But the annual trip to BDS is special. The eight year old now says he wants to go to college at Tech. Another grandchild is on the way, due in April. Life is good!
Have a great day! We did the polar express a few years ago and it was a bunch of fun for the grandkids.

Got tickets, but I #ubereverywhere so I will be stuck watching this from home. And it is a shame, I hoped to be there when we unleash the beating that ended Miami football for good. ESPN will pull their 30 for 30s before midnight tonight, such will be the shame of association.

öööö the U from the BACK BABY, and öööö them to ööööing death. Go ööööing Jackets.

Can I come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back