Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding quitting though, it's hard for me to see Sims as anything but a quitter at this point. He's dressed and he's healthy enough to play if he has to, per the coach. And yet he's not.

If he wasn't healthy enough to play at all, I would understand. But I don't see how he can be healthy enough to play, dressed out for the game, and standing on the sidelines on senior day in this situation.

Regarding quitting though, it's hard for me to see Sims as anything but a quitter at this point. He's dressed and he's healthy enough to play if he has to, per the coach. And yet he's not.

If he wasn't healthy enough to play at all, I would understand. But I don't see how he can be healthy enough to play, dressed out for the game, and standing on the sidelines on senior day in this situation.
Fragile

I wonder if Key is trying to get Gibson good reps right now to get him prepared for next week. It's looking more and more like Sims is done for the season. And I'm guessing Pyron probably is too. At least that would answer the question of redshirting.
now that Pyron picked up an injury, I would definitely rest him next week, and also keep the redshirt in the process

No need to rush him back in a lost season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back