Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please ban OP for stupid fn thread title

I wonder if Key is trying to get Gibson good reps right now to get him prepared for next week. It's looking more and more like Sims is done for the season. And I'm guessing Pyron probably is too. At least that would answer the question of redshirting.

I want Gibson to start against uga. It gives us an excuse and keeps someone who matters from getting injured for next year.

Which of these guys is “giving their all?”

Most of them. I don't know how many times this team has to come from behind or make hustle plays for people to realize that they're not quitters. Unfortunately, they are just completely outmatched for a variety of reasons which have been covered ad nauseum.

Just need to get blackout drunk and listen to old country music. I probably will if the basketball team loses.

Most of them. I don't know how many times this team has to come from behind or make hustle plays for people to realize that they're not quitters. Unfortunately, they are just completely outmatched for a variety of reasons which have been covered ad nauseum.
No. They aren’t out matched. Miami is trash. They are getting out coached.

How the hell can you be so inept and slow when your recruiting backyard in GA..

Deion would get NFL caliber back here.. I promise you, wins would follow just need $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back