Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
öööö, I didn’t get any sleep and have been up all night. Mind rite str8 up!

brokeback-mountain.gif

OK, I'm over Bowling Green. Damn you, GT football.

Could be a long night weather not looking good don't be surprised if there is a weather delay at some point.

Looking deeper into the weather scenario, the hourly forecast begins to turn towards thunderstorms at 5:00 p.m. It goes as follows:

5:00 - Scattered Thunderstorms
6:00 - Thunderstorms
7:00 - Thunderstorms
8:00 - Thunderstorms
9:00 - Scattered Thunderstorms
10:00 - Scattered Thunderstorms
11:00 - Scattered Thunderstorms

Could be a long night weather not looking good don't be surprised if there is a weather delay at some point.

Looking deeper into the weather scenario, the hourly forecast begins to turn towards thunderstorms at 5:00 p.m. It goes as follows:
This game isn’t ending until 2 am if they delay it as long as they did for SC State.

Yeah, but remember it's Miami. The land of the 30 second rain. Hopefully it's that kind of a thing and not a tropical depression. Just need no lightning. Lightning in the area gets a delay.

Pretty sure that’s the forecast for every day.

That just means Thor is with us.

I had to be up for a 3am conference call with the world. öööö day drinking. I just didn’t stop. Mods please ban me now if you believe I’ll contribute any sins. I’m doing good just being alive.

This is why Brent Key made our guys stay up all night before Bowling Green. We ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back