Official Gameday Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well … until the Jackets prove me wrong, I see three teams we can possibly compete with on our schedule. They are BC, UVA, and maybe Syracuse. Maybe we can win one or two of them. I certainly hope a different team show up in Miami tonight to give me hope.

Come on guys..
This is literally the lowest I’ve felt of Tech football in my life. Hell, 2015 we actually looked like we had a chance in most of our games. I just don’t see us being competitive for a long while.

I had to be up for a 3am conference call with the world. öööö day drinking. I just didn’t stop. Mods please ban me now if you believe I’ll contribute any sins. I’m doing good just being alive.
Wtf is that lol. Wasn’t there a ööööed up time everyone could meet that was equally ööööty

This is literally the lowest I’ve felt of Tech football in my life. Hell, 2015 we actually looked like we had a chance in most of our games. I just don’t see us being competitive for a long while.
You didn’t feel this bad after 100-0

You didn’t feel this bad after 100-0
I had zero hopes for that season anyway. Halfway through season 2, I was checked out with him, and got A TON of hate here for it bc I wasn’t “trusting the process” or “drinking the juice.” Here I had hope. Here I had feelings again towards Tech. It’s like a breakup with a girl that you were checked out with in the relationship for a while, and a breakup with a girl you were just starting to get feelings for.

Could be a long night weather not looking good don't be surprised if there is a weather delay at some point.

Looking deeper into the weather scenario, the hourly forecast begins to turn towards thunderstorms at 5:00 p.m. It goes as follows:
Current weather in Miami is a few tiny clouds otherwise perfect

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    726.8 KB · Views: 20
I had zero hopes for that season anyway. Halfway through season 2, I was checked out with him, and got A TON of hate here for it bc I wasn’t “trusting the process” or “drinking the juice.” Here I had hope. Here I had feelings again towards Tech. It’s like a breakup with a girl that you were checked out with in the relationship for a while, and a breakup with a girl you were just starting to get feelings for.
Horseshit. You were just being a douchebag

FYI it’s parents weekend here at da U so the stadium will be more full than usual.

Game on TV or maybe I should just tune in on radio to passively listen. Not sure if I can take another lackadaisical performance.

Ok just learned it is on ACC network so radio it is. Joe Hamilton can be entertaining.

Why in the year of our lord 2023, is Stephen A. smith on ACC huddle? Just what we need, an nba talking head from Queens talking about ACC football. I’m sure he’s watched a bunch of games, gtfoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back