Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold them to a FG there is a win as far as I'm concerned. Good goal line stand.

Given your kindergarten level reading comprehension skills I suspect it’s more likely you didn’t understand the post.

The hilarity of you claiming someone else didn't understand what was being posted. Maybe you should put your 'fact' back in your pocket and be quiet for a spell.

He just needs to hire a competent OC & DC, then he could be a clown like Dabo. That is the way. As good as a recruiter as he is, I think at some point he will recruit coordinators. Maybe he is just waiting to get the roster flipped and will do it in year 5 or 6.
“Good recruiter”

He’s playing a converted QB over multiple of his cherished recruits and portal pickups.

Given your kindergarten level reading comprehension skills I suspect it’s more likely you didn’t understand the post.

To his credit, I do not think Knox was arguing that Gibbs was only coming here for this particular offensive scheme (whatever it is), rather that is was a FACT that he would not come here to run the previous coaches offense. I think the latter is a probability but not a FACT, because Gibbs was not even really on the radar in Georgia as a premier running back or offered by Tech until the new staff was here.

“He looks like their best defensive lineman”

-George O’Leary sideline interview on Marco Coleman

It may have rustled my Jimmies, but no lie detected.

I honestly thought Collins and the staff we hired was the best that we could’ve done. I just don’t know who else we would’ve hired they could’ve done better. But it’s pretty clear these guys are just clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back