Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol are you serious? He literally lowered his head and used his forearms to hit the defender to spring our guy open.

I don't give a öööö. öööö the refs every time they make a call against us. If we want to make the e works a better place, we kill them all every game until the acc finds some competent ones.

OH COME ON. BS. I can do better without even leaving the O'Leary tree and Gailey era.

OC: George Godsey
OQC: Ralph Friedgen
DC: Jon Tenuta
DQC: George O'Leary
Safeties/CB: Jeremy Muyres

Keep the rest of the existing staff. TAHDAH.

We would have to add a Medicare Supplement as part of the hiring package. And I think Jeremy is currently the strength coach at Peachtree Ridge H.S. I am sure he would appreciate the promotion

1635614700393.jpeg

Yeah. If he had just kept running the route normally rather than actually hitting him it would have been enough for sure. I don't know what he was thinking.

It would not surprise me one iota to find out he had been coached to run the play exactly like he did.

Today is the day that VT unveils it's Burmeister for Heisman campaign.

Only to fold it up next weekend.

I think one of the most impressive things about this team is the ability to so consistently play to a level just below that of our opponent. Not so much that we get blown out all the time, but just enough that we can keep it close but not really have a great chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back