Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol and again making slow white QBs look like Olympians since 2018..

I swear how has our tackling gotten worse...

It's been particularly bad today. I don't really understand it because a lot of the time it's just fundamentally bad technique, not lack of talent

I think one of the most impressive things about this team is the ability to so consistently play to a level just below that of our opponent. Not so much that we get blown out all the time, but just enough that we can keep it close but not really have a great chance of winning.

No matter how bad the other team is, we play worse. All on the coaches.

So when are we giving up on the geucy geoff used car salesman experiment?
The Cult of Geoff has convinced themselves he can recruit and has an eye for talent. So, they’ll follow him to the ends of the Earth as he spouts dumbassery convincing them of a hope for the future. They cling to nothing but hope, and that’s really hard to let go of.

Is VPIs öööö offense now one of the most explosive in college football? Or some such horseshit from Collins.

It's been particularly bad today. I don't really understand it because a lot of the time it's just fundamentally bad technique, not lack of talent

Maybe we should leave our best players on the field and Not rotate in our 2nd and 3rd stringers to keep them happy

We are so bad defensively. Shocking they continue to roll this 3-3-5 monstrosity out week after week.

It looks to me that the same DB's were playing better 2 years ago, and last year, than they are, now. What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back