Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been particularly bad today. I don't really understand it because a lot of the time it's just fundamentally bad technique, not lack of talent
Yeah I don't understand. We should require all of them to play against the Rugby club team. We knew how to tackle, this arm tackling / strip the ball öööö doesn't work.

It looks to me that the same DB's were playing better 2 years ago, and last year, than they are, now. What's up with that?

It looks to me they're playing the same they've always played. When have we not been complaining about similar issues?

So when are we giving up on the geucy geoff used car salesman experiment?
Tennessee has been through 7 HCs in10 years. it was embarrassing how long they had to wait the last time they fired a head coach to get anyone to raise their hand and volunteer to run their dumpster fire.

Our situation would be 10 times worse in terms of budget, fan support and recruiting. And we play in the sucky ACC.

we don’t have the money to fire Collins, and even if we did, there are very few OCs or DCs at any good P5 program that would take this job.

We would have to add a Medicare Supplement as part of the hiring package. And I think Jeremy is currently the strength coach at Peachtree Ridge H.S. I am sure he would appreciate the promotion

Fridge made the Rutgers offense potent in the B1G with a bunch of nobodies. His age is irrelevant unless he has Alzheimers. Good, Muyres can't do any worse than Burton has. And if we're going for the former player route let's choose the All-American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back