Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fridge made the Rutgers offense potent in the B1G with a bunch of nobodies. His age is irrelevant unless he has Alzheimers. Good, Muyres can't do any worse than Burton has. And if we're going for the former player route let's choose the All-American.

That was 6 years ago when he was OC at Rutgers. The same year that we beat the crap out of Dak Prescott and MSU in the Orange Bowl. Seems a while ago to me.

Reactions: eg1
Watching the game live it looks like CGC is calling the plays on D so maybe Thacker is on his way out. The fans are silent in 104

Watching the game live it looks like CGC is calling the plays on D so maybe Thacker is on his way out. The fans are silent in 104

If they offered to make O'leary honorary DC for the second half; I'm pretty sure he would wave off and walk away laughing.

Not sure I'd admit that if I were Collins. Our team appears to disintegrating. Maybe our staff already has.

This is starting to feel like 1994.

i'm the optimistic type to a fault ... but having said that we very well may finish the year with 3 wins.

• Poo
Reactions: eg1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back