OFFICIAL Gameday Thread - GT vs Cavman

I would like to remind each and every one of you to follow the gold standard wherever you might be viewing this game.

What utter bollocks, although a golden-something is about to commence, old chap.

Cordially,

thecavalier.jpg

I have acquired some speakers and tested them with my Android running TuneIn Radio. I can haz 790, so Wes will replace Pam Ward for me today. Very excited about this.

I have acquired some speakers and tested them with my Android running TuneIn Radio. I can haz 790, so Wes will replace Pam Ward for me today. Very excited about this.

It's on FM 106.7 also. I think that's WYAY.

I thought he said replay on ESPN3. It's not listed on ESPN3.
As I've been saying all week, ESPNU games haven't been shown on ESPN3 all season. The Utah-Pitt game isn't on ESPN3 right now. We're going to be stuck with really crummy feeds that might disappear. Thankfully, I have Wes :biggrin:

Is there much of a delay between the games on TV and the broadcast on 790. I would much rather listen to Wes.

Is there much of a delay between the games on TV and the broadcast on 790. I would much rather listen to Wes.

From my experience, the HD delay is roughly equal to that of the TuneIn radio app (in the two games I've tried). The HD delay still lags, but it is orders of magnitude better than the alternative.

On vacation in destin, for breakfast, beer. Then to the beach listening to the pregame show and more beer. Now I've found a sports bar with espn u already tuned in, and more beer. Now it's almost time to watch the Jackets give Cavman a burning yeast infection.

ESPN3 is telling me that my "event is about to begin" (I'm assuming 23min).

On vacation in destin, for breakfast, beer. Then to the beach listening to the pregame show and more beer. Now I've found a sports bar with espn u already tuned in, and more beer. Now it's almost time to watch the Jackets give Cavman a burning yeast infection.

I proposed to my fiancee in Destin. Positively wonderful place, in every way. Triple envy.

Page 3 for me, but in a couple more posts, page 4. Right on track.

Back