OFFICIAL Gameday Thread - GT vs Cavman

you have croakies??

come to think about it architorture had one and he is pretty decent--but still

you get lumped in with the stereotype.

Croakies are extremely functional and I wear expensive sunglasses.

DMB on the other hand has no use whatsoever.

For breakfast my wife made these awesome pumpkin spice and chocolate chip muffins. And now I'm out at the range burning some gunpowder so, overall, its been a pretty good day. Running it down Cavman's throat will just top it off.

Is that Pam Ward I hear calling the Wisconsin/Indiana game???? (fingers crossed)

Dear Lord. Please be true.

Ugh...nevermind...it's some other stupid wench.

Is that Pam Ward I hear calling the Wisconsin/Indiana game???? (fingers crossed)

Dear Lord. Please be true.

no

Mowins_bio1.jpg

My drinking schedule was accustom to the noon kickoff. 3:30 kickoff is going to kill my liver.

Croakies are extremely functional and I wear expensive sunglasses.

DMB on the other hand has no use whatsoever.

For breakfast my wife made these awesome pumpkin spice and chocolate chip muffins. And now I'm out at the range burning some gunpowder so, overall, its been a pretty good day. Running it down Cavman's throat will just top it off.

Agreed.

Also, those muffins sound good.

I am ready to start drinking but I have to drive to HG.

My bloodlust is running at a high level as well.

But I better be careful. Left my cell phone amongst the empty beer bottles in my front yard last Saturday night...found all that in the rain Sunday morning around 10 am. :frown:

The neighbors might start to suspect I'm not a good Christian boy.

86 minutes until the 3:35 p.m. ET kickoff!

I'm on my way back in town and will probably get there right around kickoff with a buddy.

I'll be the hungover looking guy.

Hope to catch some of you there.

I would like to remind each and every one of you to follow the gold standard wherever you might be viewing this game.
Up with the white and gold, Georgia Tech is out for the victory!

Back