Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Crimanoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jeff Sims and Brent Key: this is a ööööing emergency. But you do you.
GTFO

That defensive graphic was telling. The high safety is on the opposite side of the field. He has so far to run he is late.

What’s more disheartening than the play is that it’s obvious Long has no faith in the offense. How can you expect a team to play well if they know you don’t believe they can move the ball?

What’s more disheartening than the play is that it’s obvious Long has no faith in the offense. How can you expect a team to play well if they know you don’t believe they can move the ball?
Exactly. Makes me think the asshole comments are legit. I don’t care if you believe your players suck. Don’t let the whole world know it by your play calling.

Where was the hold on 2nd down!?! We get a weak chop block call but they can’t see the hold?

Didn’t Key guarantee what happened last week wouldn’t happen again

My sincere advice to all Tech fans is to abandon hope. I cannot account for our 2 wins except as some joke being made by the universe about Tech getting to 3 wins even without Collins. We suck and the earliest we may not suck is September 2nd, 2023. Anything good that happens between now and then is the sweet mercy of the cosmos, enjoy it and try not to drink too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back