Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Crimanoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the chances we score an offensive TD are like 25%. Maybe in garbage time

The refs ööööing suck. That was a ööööty hold call to ONCE AGAIN give FSU an advantage.

The ACC has refs working on getting teams bowl eligible.

I hate this ööööing league

FSU holds worse than that every play. They really must hate us. We have like one first down and the refs punch us in the junk on a ticky tack hold that you could call literally every snap.

Well my pressure washing went longer than expected. Let me log onto yahoo and check the game stats - down 14-3, D has given up 255 yards, oh and the O has 32 total yards. :ughcry:

FSU holds worse than that every play. They really must hate us. We have like one first down and the refs punch us in the junk on a ticky tack hold that you could call literally every snap.
In fairness they had a bad hold called against them

I see a lot of white jersey pulling by FSU but no calls.

Well my pressure washing went longer than expected. Let me log onto yahoo and check the game stats - down 14-3, D has given up 255 yards, oh and the O has 32 total yards. :ughcry:
And it isnt even as good as that.

32 yards? Feels like less...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back