Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Crimanoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deion is the only guy who can move the needle at Tech at this point. We are facing an existential crisis.
If there's one thing we've learned from this Collins catastrophe, it's that the most important thing by far is moving the needle. Juice will win the day. Well, it won't win, but it will be there.

The oline is öööö but hard to expect much when calling run plays against 11 defenders on the line. Got to put some of the blame on the coaches and their play calling.

Defense is exhausted. Barely getting lined up before the snap. I think they are still fighting but it's got to be hard knowing the offense won't score 21 points the rest of the year much less this game

I don’t understand.
We have no offense let’s fair catch KO.
They have 10 in box, let’s run the ball. Take a deep shot and maybe we will connect.
Our defense has been on the field all game; let’s run no huddle to get them back on the field as quickly as possible.
Key has done nothing to elevate game strategy; and his position group is the worst on our team

1667066592676.gif

The oline is öööö but hard to expect much when calling run plays against 11 defenders on the line. Got to put some of the blame on the coaches and their play calling.

Defense is exhausted. Barely getting lined up before the snap. I think they are still fighting but it's got to be hard knowing the offense won't score 21 points the rest of the year much less this game
That’s exactly it. Hard for even a great O line to stand up to this many in the box every play. Playcalling putting them in a terrible spot.

You know these announcers at halftime were like "why the öööö are we covering this game"

Lol. Ballsy. Love it. I'll die on the hill that this team still fights hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back