Official Gameday thread: GT vs. Fighting Dabos

Status
Not open for further replies.
“They use NIL here to reward players who produce.”

Cute how NIL is blatantly the school paying players now. Where are all the players marketing products, etc? Instead it’s a pay for performance structure. Does Clemson give their players W-2s? NCAA football is a crock of öööö.
That’s not how NIL works. But OK.

Again, this isn’t a Clemson, FSU, Oregon, USC, tOSU, Bama, etc issue as it relates to NIL. It’s GT who has to ensure their NIL initiative can retain and attract players. NIL is only in its infancy stages. And you can bet, there is 1 player in particular who will be a target by other schools to “poach” starting next month.

They are talking like Brent Key took over after Paul Johnson lol. A new type of recruit for this offense, what? I mean I wish GC never happened.
I think they meant we're looking for gritty football players now, not sideline studs

Our WR’s do not go and try to catch the ball up high. You can’t make basket catches unless you are all alone.

Jesus you guys are dull

Pyron. Is. Transferring. He’s sitting out the rest of the year.
Not sure if you realize, he could play and retain his eligibility. You can play 4 games. Hence why MJ Morris decided to redshirt after being the starter the last 4 games at NCSU. Business decision. Likely moving on and retaining his year of eligibility.

usually when clemson beats us like this they go to the playoffs..

Not sure if you realize, he could play and retain his eligibility. You can play 4 games. Hence why MJ Morris decided to redshirt after being the starter the last 4 games at NCSU. Business decision.
No one said anything about redshirting. Why would he go in this game and put bad film on the record or risk injury?

No one said anything about redshirting. Why would he go in this game and put bad film on the record or risk injury?
So if CBK or CBF asked him to go in he was just going to say “Naaa. I’m good until I leave coach…”? You may be right, but doesn’t uses happen like that. Film is film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back