Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Fighting Fluties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man would it suck to have Willie Fritz. I can only imagine.

Pyron aint hanging around this dump fire watching King öööö bed half time being garbage. I'll take a guy with fire in his belly and solid talent over a paper champion prospect with nothing behind measurables

Doesn't matter who plays QB. Neither will put up 40 ppg which is what we require to win

... the fact that BC's best players are from the state of GA is further proof that our program absolutely sucks.
And ugag's best player is from Kali. Their QB is from Florida. Clem's Son's QB is from Texas. Sunshine was from Georgia. USC's Heisman Trophy Winnner is from Washington, DC. Ohio State's QB today in their game against Penn State is from . . . Pennsylvania. Etc. etc., etc.

So, please stop it. And welcome to the 21st Century.

And ugag's best player is from Kali. Their QB is from Florida. Clem's Son's QB is from Texas. Sunshine was from Georgia. USC's Heisman Trophy Winnner is from Washington, DC. Ohio State's QB today in their game against Penn State is from . . . Pennsylvania. Etc. etc., etc.

Yeah, but uga isn’t getting embarrassed by players from their own state. They get their pick nationwide. We frequently have Georgians from what should be lesser programs embarrass us.

Doesn't matter who plays QB. Neither will put up 40 ppg which is what we require to win
40 ppg? I'm wondering about 30 with this offense. 25 seems more our speed. We're allergic to scoring points no matter how many yards we get. Cause of that missed XP we now have scored the least on BC of any team this season, including Holy Cross and UVA.

BC picking up better in-state kids than our joke of a program. Go cheer for your precious mutts, you cuck.

Name the last coach with credibility? Chan Gailey? CPJ had a system which was negatively recruited immediately. Name the last coach that we hired that was reputable? I’m curious on your thoughts.
Depends how one defines "reputable."

Certainly O'Leary qualifies. And Ross before him. Gailey? Maybe. For me, CPJ was plenty reputable.

Glad I have another team that I can pull for, they are 6-0 ranked ,and run an offense that many
consider antiquated, but they completed a 97 yard pass today for a TD!

GT threw away a huge opportunity today in a game they were favored in, the last two home
games have been debacles to say the least!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back