Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Fighting Fluties

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn’t badass in any way. He is a pussy.
He's dense. He blames it on Tech but that's not true. Tech people aren't dense. They're brilliant. Ever noticed that about him? He regularly makes excuses about being from Tech like it's a joke. Alabama and Auburn reject. I'm going to bed.

Air Force?
It's natural for teams to have let down's, Oklahoma a big game against their biggest rival last week, Texas but somehow
I suppose through good coaching Oklahoma beat UCF today. Air Force played Wyoming in a big MWC game last week and even with a letdown today still won today. GT won a game last week against Miami they probably shouldn't have won because of a coaching blunder by their Head Coach, Mario Cristabol. You would think GT would have come out today all fired and ready to play, but no for the majority of the game the team played like a pile of crap.

I have been a GT fan since 1958, the Jackets will always be my favorite team, but since my son played football at
the Air Force Academy, they will be my second favorite team, it's great to know even with a let down, they still found
a way to win.

It's natural for teams to have let down's, Oklahoma a big game against their biggest rival last week, Texas but somehow
I suppose through good coaching Oklahoma beat UCF today. Air Force played Wyoming in a big MWC game last week and even with a letdown today still won today. GT won a game last week against Miami they probably shouldn't have won because of a coaching blunder by their Head Coach, Mario Cristabol. You would think GT would have come out today all fired and ready to play, but no for the majority of the game the team played like a pile of crap.

I have been a GT fan since 1958, the Jackets will always be my favorite team, but since my son played football at
the Air Force Academy, they will be my second favorite team, it's great to know even with a let down, they still found
a wat to win.
Don't forget that win was 2 weeks ago. Had a week to rest and plan ahead of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back