Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
450758070587621377.gif

We had two OL facing backwards again, 6 feet away from their assigned defenders, on that 3rd down. Jahmyr can't turn on the jets when Pitt hits him before he puts the key in the ignition.

I'm with others on here calling for changes. Put the freshmen in and make these guys sit and think about the meaning of life on the sidelines instead of between the hash marks.

We also most be #1 in the country in intentional non-1st downs gained the last few years. Sanders can fall forward for the 1st there and decides to try to make a move 2 yards short and falls over.
Totally agree. Stupid play. We could drive for a Ted and instead down 3 td’s.
We are totally outclassed today.

Pitt could run 4 verts and convert 80% of the time (pretty much what they're doing)

The secondary is sh*t. Disappointed that this is our most experienced group. Not good.

On that note, it’s time for me to log off. Still watching the game, but I need to just put the phone down at this point.

Goddammit. Our WR juking someone on our prior possession instead of just getting the first down. The WR on thatTD just running straight down field uncovered.

Hell, on the prior play, had Pitt thrown it to#7 he wod have scores a TD a play earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back