Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wish we would line up under center some. Our OL is way outclassed today, maybe some quick hitters would help.
But as predicted we have to outside a lot today, so do it every play til they change.

We need to start pulling offensive linemen when they continue to miss blocks. Where is Coach Key?

There is literally 2 guys wide open on every Pitt offensive play

What it shows is that it's a,hard thing to bring it every week, and for coaches to realize the next guy up is study I g what you've been doing

Si
Why is the OLine so damn inconsistent?

What do they do all week?

I'm tired of seeing 4 guys around our Ball carrier or QB and 3 of our OLs not engaged with anyone!

Get these older guys out of the effin' game and get the younger more athletic guys in the game, it can't be any worse than this :crapstorm:

On the DL they brought the Younger Guys in for more PT and it has paid dividends.

Time for WingGreen, Jakiah Leftwich, and the other Young guys to start getting snaps, something has to give on the OLine!

Sims no t reading the D, couple of times he should have pulled down the ball and run it

I feel like if we don’t score here, it’s over.

Who was it in a recruiting thread that said we might have to start turning away recruit visits to our games?

That was a good one.

We're a bad sun belt team, but we were able to recruit a single good skill-position player so it was all worth it imo

Zero pass rush. Zero.
Yeah I just don’t understand that. We were all over UNC almost every play, but are barely affecting Pitt at all. Not sure what is going on.

Ugh just saw the replay. No idea what Carpenter was doing.

this not good enough, Collins
when you really needed a win, you shat the bed
we're dumice little bitches for putting up with this
a real program wouldnt put up with 3 years of being ass raped at home every other home game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back