Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many members of our Fanbase so agenda driven, it is as if they are looking at a different Game?

OL doesn't Block, blame the QB

OL doesn't Block, blame the OC and the Offensive "system"

However, when those same things occurred in a different Era, those same People said, "Coach drew it up correctly, players just didn't execute" can't blame the OC he's a Genius
I get what you're saying, but if we can't block you have to play call around it. Not up the gut on 4th and 1, etc.

That's not targeting. 4th down. Time to take a shotgun snap and run it up the middle into the teeth of the defense.

That is getting overturned. Can't believe he threw that.

Has the targeting rule completely changed in the last year? That’s helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver.

does Patenude have a reserved parking spot? someone needs to paint over it before the end of game

Why are so many members of our Fanbase so agenda driven, it is as if they are looking at a different Game?

OL doesn't Block, blame the QB

OL doesn't Block, blame the OC and the Offensive "system"

However, when those same things occurred in a different Era, those same People said, "Coach drew it up correctly, players just didn't execute" can't blame the OC he's a Genius

Previous OC had a body of work (both here and prior to here) to prove he was a genius. Current OC has a body of work to make you wonder if he knows what he is doing.

The last 7 seconds of play time have taken more than 15 minutes of Earth time.

OK. That’s enough for me. I’m getting too upset.

praying for the big comeback. Regroup and get ready for another tough no energy game at Duke.

Geoff Collins and losing at the half: can you name a more iconic duo?

I hope Sims is learning some things today. Like, "when it's 4th and goal, throw it into the ööööing end zone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back