Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miserable coaching performance today. Simms mechanics are terrible. Oline is terrible. DL not good but undermanned. Miss McGowan out there.

At least we destroyed our field at the same time we destroyed our program. Consistency!

It is what it is. Terrible half. Not gonna come back from this... Win the 2nd half and maybe learn something about yourselves. I still believe in the trajectory of this team. Were always going to be good and bad games this season.

1. As bad a half of foot as I’ve ever seen.
2. Our OC is outta his class in power 5 football.
3. Our OL coach can recruit, but he has yet to show me he can coach.
4. Looks like the players read to many newspapers this week.
5. Our head coach is more worried about social media and marketing than he is about putting a quality product on the field.

Not going to opine about whether this all on the coaches, players, having the right bodies to compete, defense, offesnse, whatever. It is just sad because for whatever reason we are not fielding a competitive product. We shouldn't have games this lopsided at this point, for any reason.

Our line play is really below average ALL the time. And it’s going to get worse next year.
Our DBackfield is not doing their job. See the guys who analyzed our game last week, it’s the same plays.

Not even competitive today.. super disappointing

Not much is working. Defense is getting torn up and Sims is showing flashes but overall playing poorly.

Kind of surprised we're not running more option. At this point we should be a 75/25 split in my opinion. Especially with how the D is playing today.

Understand wanting to get away from a run heavy offense but at some point you have to play to win.

Notes for Pnope at halftime:

a) call more Sims QB keepers if he hurt himself again put in Yates.
b) If Sims turns the ball over again, put in Yates.
c) Stop trying to run Gibbs between the guards
d) When in the redzone, let CTC or a GA call the offense.
e) When in 4th and short, let CTC or a GA call the offense.

We may only have 4-5 possessions left in the game at this rate. We are 4 TDs down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back