Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Are you not watching us get destroyed play after play, whether Pitt blitzes or not? Can you not see the difference between Pickett’s pocket and Sims’?
I do, I think pnope tips his calls and the defense knows what's coming

I would like to see Sims get a better OL and better coaching.
After that missed FG he is 17 - 23 , 264 yds 1TD 2Ints

So with this better Coaching he'll be 22 for 23 with 324 yds 3 TDs 0Ints

You are expecting him to be a 98% passer with better coaching

What you are doing in morphing last yrs performances with every little thing that isn't perfect and are overreacting.

Good God, why am I still watching this?

I just got home. I’ve sat through a lot of misery @BDS over the years, but chose not to do so today.

At least in watching Mich-Wisc I can chill and just not give a öööö about what I am watching. Very disappointed in today’s pathetic effort.

Really? Are you not watching us get destroyed play after play, whether Pitt blitzes or not? Can you not see the difference between Pickett’s pocket and Sims’?

I’m watching Pitts 5 face a 3 man rush with 3 a few yards back. Our OL is facing 7 within 2 yards of the los. We are getting out schemed as well as handled physically.

Is Pitt holding like crazy or does it just look that way from the stands??

Looks like it to me. I did see a post on reddit a while ago which stated that holding doesn't apply if the d-lineman uses a swim move, which is why it often looks like refs are missing egregious holds right in front of them. Not sure if that could be what's happening here.

After that missed FG he is 17 - 23 , 264 yds 1TD 2Ints

So with this better Coaching he'll be 22 for 23 with 324 yds 3 TDs 0Ints

You are expecting him to be a 98% passer with better coaching

What you are doing in morphing last yrs performances with every little thing that isn't perfect and are overreacting.

You are trying too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back