Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying too hard.
You're trying too hard to produce an agenda that our QB is the issue.

What do you think would happen if we switched QBs with Bama, their Guy plays on this Team as Constructed and Sims plays for Bama right now as their Team is Constructed?

What do you think would happen if we switched QBs with Bama, their Guy plays on this Team as Constructed and Sims plays for Bama right now as their Team is Constructed?

We'd be better off and Bama would be worse off.

After a month or two of coaching though it would be different.

Look I think Sims is a good/great talent that needs to be coached up to limit the mental mistakes. You keep saying what if the he was a Michigan or Bama or wherever.... Exactly! If he had good coaching he could be a star.

Pitt Offensive starters:

WR -Senior (6th yr)
WR - Senior (4th yr)
WR - Sophmore (Freshman All American)
LT - RS SR (5th yr)
LG - Grad Transfer (5th yr)
C - RS SR (5th yr)
RG - RS JR (4th yr)
RT - RS SR (5th yr)
TE - Grad Transfer (5th yr)
QB - RS SR (5th yr)
RB - Sophmore

Looked it up out of curiosity. They're playing like grown men because they are grown men.

Better question:

What do you think would happen if we switched coaching staffs with Pitt today?

Pitt Offensive starters:

WR -Senior (6th yr)
WR - Senior (4th yr)
WR - Sophmore (Freshman All American)
LT - RS SR (5th yr)
LG - Grad Transfer (5th yr)
C - RS SR (5th yr)
RG - RS JR (4th yr)
RT - RS SR (5th yr)
TE - Grad Transfer (5th yr)
QB - RS SR (5th yr)
RB - Sophmore

Looked it up out of curiosity. They're playing like grown men because they are grown men.
Are they better than Clemson last year

Look I think Sims is a good/great talent that needs to be coached up to limit the mental mistakes. You keep saying what if the he was a Michigan or Bama or wherever.... Exactly! If he had good coaching he could be a star.
List the mental mistakes that you have seen so far, please help me understand and see what it is that you are seeing

He should've veered left and ran for the 1st down line instead of sliding, that's the only mental mistake that I've seen so far

List all these mental mistakes, share with us what your eyes are seeing

If we just score here, onside kick, score again, int run back, onside kick, score again we’ll be within one score
celebration-dance.gif

List the mental mistakes that you have seen so far, please help me understand and see what it is that you are seeing

He should've veered left and ran for the 1st down line instead of sliding, that's the only mental mistake that I've seen so far

The second pick was bad. He should have seen the pressure coming, it wasn't a blind side hit.

Gotta score in spite of the OC, players making plays

He should've veered left instead of sliding, that's the only mental mistake that I've seen so far

Well, we just scored in garbage time; so I guess you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back