OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
original.png

I tried coming up with a unique insult for BC, but they're as bland as it gets and only notable for being a knockoff version of Notre Dame. öööö em, though, they're probably all child molesters anyways.

Catholics two weeks in a row. I will pray to my protestant God for a GT vanquish of the fish eaters.

Hope springs eternal despite the great weight of prior experience. We’re gonna win!

Judging by Twitter posts, our commits and recruits have not been swayed by our current results - yet. There's still a good bit of excitement out there.
I wouldn't expect many to be if we are selling the program correctly. World class education. The plays are there, just need the players to execute them.

I tried coming up with a unique insult for BC, but they're as bland as it gets and only notable for being a knockoff version of Notre Dame. öööö em, though, they're probably all child molesters anyways.

I don't know man, "store brand Catholics" is pretty fantastic.

I wouldn't expect many to be if we are selling the program correctly. World class education. The plays are there, just need the players to execute them.
Agree completely. It’s what I was expecting - just making sure others on the board realize our recruits aren’t jumping ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back