OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line shifted to BC -1.5 according to ESPN.

I'm listening to the pre-game show and Li'l Joe sounds like... I'm not understanding what I'm hearing. Anyone else listening?

This game looms large for CGC if he wants to show ANY kind of improvement here in Year 3. If we come out flat then I’d be very concerned about his future here.

This game looms large for CGC if he wants to show ANY kind of improvement here in Year 3. If we come out flat then I’d be very concerned about his future here.
agreed. with what's looming after this game especially.

Wow.. Collins take his ticket?
026E5D09-438C-4777-B493-E6C25CDDE38D.jpeg

That’s the word on the street. It’s a big deal to let the opponent know the they need to game plan for a different QB.

I mean, it was 2 and a half hours til gametime. I dunno. I see both sides of it. Not particularly a fan of Ken's work, but it really is his job. Then again, maybe there are other situations you could take your stand for journalistic integrity. I assume Quinlan had it and kept quiet, but he has a very different job.

I mean, it was 2 and a half hours til gametime. I dunno. I see both sides of it. Not particularly a fan of Ken's work, but it really is his job. Then again, maybe there are other situations you could take your stand for journalistic integrity. I assume Quinlan had it and kept quiet, but he has a very different job.
He tweeted that he has done it in the past with no repercussions but maybe CGC is trying to hold things closer to his vest with the current situation at Tech.

CGC has more things to worry about. A reporter reporting a player is out 2 hours before the kick off isn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back