OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can survive if he's here next year. We need to get rid of this stuff right now. How much more evidence does anybody need? We should just fire Collins, hire a good high school football coach for $500,000, and let the stench clear. Keeping this guy one more year may finish this program off.

For better or worse, it feels like there's a very small group of people who actually have their hand on the wheel, and none of them are particularly concerned about how you or I feel. We're just along for the ride.

The offense is at a point I can deal with for year 3. Still want to see more, but it’s clearly moving in the right direction. The defense though…

For better or worse, it feels like there's a very small group of people who actually have their hand on the wheel, and none of them are particularly concerned about how you or I feel. We're just along for the ride.

And none of those at the wheel know how to drive or where they are going. TDope in way over his head just like the clown he gave a long term deal to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back