OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well TC did say the practices were nothing like he had ever seen before. He only played in the NFL, what does he know?
They do not coach or teach during pratice. There’s no time to. It’s just an assembly line of players running drills.

The teaching or correction all happens in the team room from practice video.

That’s how dumb this idiot builds his program.

Even local high school snicker at the spectical of it all. They think he’s a joke. Recruiting drying up fast.

They do not coach or teach during pratice. There’s no time to. It’s just an assembly line of players running drills.

Ugh for real?

Even local high school snicker at the spectical of it all. They think he’s a joke. Recruiting drying up fast.

This can't be right. Citation? I can Venmo you $9.95.

I've beaten the pro-3O argument to death and it hurts that people thought we had another choice. Get some younger blood in, keep the offense, and upgrade the defensive recruiting. It was our only path forward, and we chose the non-viable alternative.
I’m 100% with pro-3O. We won’t sniff an orange bowl for 20 years trying to out recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back