OFFICIAL GameDay thread: GT vs store-brand catholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC is the worst team we've played this year and it's not close. This is a big fat W.

I`ve been a Sims apologist and fan, but really doubting myself now. Can we redshirt him next year and play Jordan?

Simms needs to be moved to WR or Safety or something or allowed to transfer. Trying to make him work as the QB is going to be an anchor on the program for the next 3 years if we allow it to be

BC’s energy on the sideline is super flat. Gibbs kickoff return seemed to take the life out of them.
ADB35091-EF9A-4E7B-BEE3-723C410BB078.jpeg

With Yates as starter, we're 2-1 (winning Kenn St, UNC, losing Clemson).
With Sims as starter, we're 1-5.

And it's not like the guy just gets lucky or something, he's made some great passes out there, smart scrambles, etc. I don't really get it.
Okay….but in fairness to Sims, he played most of the UNC game, did he not?

What kind of name is Jbara anyhow?

Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel...

And it's not like the guy just gets lucky or something, he's made some great passes out there, smart scrambles, etc. I don't really get it.
You don't need to point to inaccurate stats, you can go fully on the eye test here.

Simms is a pitcher who can throw 95 MPH but didn't start playing baseball until he was 16 and has no concept of working counts, mind games, etc.

Yates is a gamer who tops out at 88 MPH but has a nasty change and knows how to get outs

It's so obvious

In fairness, we did nothing on offense until Sims came in against UNC. I am coming around to your viewpoint though.

You don't need to point to inaccurate stats, you can go fully on the eye test here.

Simms is a pitcher who can throw 95 MPH but didn't start playing baseball until he was 16 and has no concept of working counts, mind games, etc.

Yates is a gamer who tops out at 88 MPH but has a nasty change and knows how to get outs

It's so obvious
Do I know you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back