Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. TarHoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondary has been garbage, been gifted half a dozen drops

LOL - you think the OL has been good today? Or maybe the DL?

Easier to blame the current coach rather than the ööööty, lazy recruiting of the previous coach.
You mean the coach that just called a TO on 2nd and 8, coming out of a timeout. Was it our ööööty players that forced him to do that?

Do you disagree that we had a better team than unc, Duke, uva, wake and ncst when Johnson took over?
We don’t usually play Wake or NCSU anymore. Not much there for comparison. UVA was usually a thorn in Our side “back then”. At least every other year. Despite what anyone want to say Cutcliffe is actually a good football coach. I don’t really know how I feel about UNC. They have always had the ability to recruit. I feel we are on a 2 year win streak against them so your point is?

This is one hell of a game....oh sorry I thought I was on the Fla Gator board, maybe in a couple of years.

We don’t usually play Wake or NCSU anymore. Not much there for comparison. UVA was usually a thorn in Our side “back then”. At least every other year. Despite what anyone want to say Cutcliffe is actually a good football coach. I don’t really know how I feel about UNC. They have always had the ability to recruit. I feel we are on a 2 year win streak against them so your point is?
I do think Cutcliffe is a very good coach. And he has steadily built a solid program at Duke. Probably helped in part by our absence from competitive recruiting. After all, he got Renfree to get him started and put Renfree in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back