Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. TarHoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed - none of that bullshit QB Keeper crap posing as some sort of great "Scheme" when it was nothing but backyard garbage scrambles by an athletic RB trying to be QB and some good WRs that were completely ignored.

I. Don’t. Want. Johnson. Back.

I’m glad Collins was hired cause he could recruit like a öööööööööööö.

I can still be critical of him. Quit projecting like ööööing women.

I don't think anyone can defend the QB shuffle we've been doing after today.

I mean, aside from the game in the middle graham missed to injury, its prolly not that graham was at this point the whole time either.

Bro, Paul Johnson beat Dabo Swinney more than David Cutcliffe beat Paul Johnson.

Cutcliffe was 4-7 against PJ. I'm pretty confused about your definition of "owned".

We haven't been competitive vs Clemson in about 8 years. Only W came when our D (not O) scored 2 TDs on their 3rd string QB. PJ hasn't out-schemed Dabo in years. He hasn't outschemed nor outcoached Cutcliffe in half a decade.
PJ did well vs Clemson with Gailey's recruits. Once those guys left, reality set in. Same with vs Duke.

I mean, aside from the game in the middle graham missed to injury, its prolly not that graham wasat this point the whole time either.

Give it a rest already. It is clear who are starter should have been and we should have been getting him reps in game time. I'll give the staff the Clemson game being the first game in the worst possible scenario; but after that it has been a coaching mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back